Saturday, December 10, 2016

Testimonials from Indo Beads Craft Customer

Testimonials from Indo Beads Craft Customer


























































“Thank you for your excellent product and high level of service." (Michelle – German)


"I ordered a wooden tasbeeh tariqa from you, the pemphis wood beads. It is absolutely sublime, truly gorgeous. The pemphis wood so unique. I cannot explain in words how beautiful and amazing it is. I have praying with it practically all day! I love it immensely. I love it's markings and it's feel. Thank you so much." (Aishah – United Kingdom)



“My order arrived safely, very securely and carefully packed - looking forward to order more from you. Thanks.” (Shanon – Brussel)


 

"I just wanted to say thank you for my beautiful mala which arrived yesterday. It is really lovely. And I like the bracelet bonus you give to me. Many thanks.”(Sarah – Australia)



“The wood beads were such a fresh, natural color and good quality polished. Everything I expected and more, you are great. “ (Christine – Spain)



“I just got my order from you. Again I am so impressed at the quaity of your wood bead products. This is the second time i ordered from you, this time some higher end stones. They are even better than the pictures you show on your site and I will be ordering more in the future.” (Susan – France)



“Wanted to say that I rec. my previous order and everything was great. Thanks again for great service. And thanks for your bonus.” (Jenifer – New Zealand)



"I have bought rosary from your store before , they are fantastic." (Kathy – USA)



"I love the masbaha and bonus. thank you." (Abdul – France)



" I received my order today and the beads were perfect and natural,  I will definitly be suggesting your products to others. Thank you " (Rose – USA)



“I received my order yesterday--thanks so much for the great service and products.” (Samantha – Romania)



“I simply wanted to say that I love them all and will be ordering more just as soon as I can. So glad I found your site, thank you very much.” (Amanda – Germany)



“I just received my first order and I am truly impressed. Seriousl, in the future I will be ordering more wood beads from you.” (Blake – Germany)